Data centres Contact us
London - London Docklands data centres
We have five data centres located in London Docklands, all within close proximity of each other. Ideal for organisations who need to be at the heart of the digital economy, our Docklands data centres are connectivity-rich with direct access to a wide choice of network providers.
Harbour Exchange 6/7 is expanding to meet your needs.
TelecityGroup, has announced further capacity expansion in the UK. In response to increasing customer demand, 3 megawatts (MW) of customer capacity will be added in the highly connected Docklands area of London.
Many of the world’s leading organisations already rely on TelecityGroup's Harbour Exchange Square data centre, including financial institutions, cloud operators, content companies, healthcare corporations, energy firms, and mobile businesses. Each organisation places its trust in our onsite engineers to provide responsive, expert and hands-on support round the clock.
- Prime location - Situated in the heart of London Docklands within easy access of Canary Wharf and the centre of London within zone 2 and near the city's many transport links
- 3MW of customer capacity to be added
- Designed as a Tier 3 data centre, delivering high levels of resiliency and redundancy to ensure your critical systems are always available
- Harbour Exchange Square already offers a leading choice of carriers with resilient network access and POPs onsite
- Benefit from the unrivalled connectivity options currently available on the campus including over 400 carriers international and local fixed lines, broadband and mobile networks, internet exchange points, content distribution networks, financial exchanges, and cloud hubs
- Direct access LINX, the London Internet Exchange is available onsite, bringing you global peering and connectivity options