Our services Contact us
Enjoy premium infrastructure and unrivalled connectivity with our colocation and managed hosting services
With information technology at the heart of business, the infrastructure that supports it has become increasingly important. But has creating and maintaining a secure, resilient, highly-connected data centre environment become a costly distraction from your core business activity?
As a data centre specialist, we offer an alternative. Outsource your data centre requirements to us and we can help you improve the availability and performance of your applications, enjoy greater security and offer your end-users a better experience.
Flexibility and scalability
We offer both colocation and managed hosting. These range from a single rack to dedicated suites and complete data floors with power available from as little as 1kW to multiple megawatts. Find out more about our high-density hosting services. Our team will help you build the appropriate environment for the servers and IT infrastructure that you wish to locate within the data centre, delivering your space in a way which meets and supports your business requirements.
Key benefits of our colocation and hosting services
- Flexibility: we provide colocation and managed hosting in a variety of different configurations;
- Consultative approach: our consultants work with you to design a service to meet your needs;
- Scalability: you can buy as little as 1kW to multiple megawatts and scale as business requirements change;
- Unrivalled connectivity: our data centres are home to a vast number of carriers and internet exchanges (IXP), and we operate our own intersite network;
- Superior resilience: we develop and deploy sophisticated supporting infrastructure to provide reliable and consistent power availability and cooling;
- High-grade security: we provide multiple layers of security, through physical security, biometrics, CCTV and monitoring.
UK data centre expansion
Flexible, advanced and efficient by design. We’ve added 21MW to Powergate, our flagship London data centre.
New 3.5MW data centre close to MediaCity now open.
3MW of customer capacity has been added to one of the world’s most connected data centres.