Our services Contact us
Colocation and managed services support
Our comprehensive tiered support will keep your infrastructure running
To meet your specific technical requirements, we provide three tiered levels of support that range from standard through to full support. All of these support services are delivered by a team of in-house, highly-skilled professionals who are available 24x7x365.
Incident and service requests can be raised by telephone or through the customer portal and to ensure that your issue is adequately resolved, we also provide you with a single point of contact.
Network Operations Centre
Our Network Operation Centre (NOC) is located in London and is staffed by technical personnel who monitor all of the facilities, equipment and services. Using sophisticated network surveillance tools, the NOC team proactively optimises your infrastructure, seeking to resolve issues before they impact your users’ experience.
Level 1 support includes:
- Opening or closing cabinets;
- Performing hardware inventory of colocated equipment;
- Power cycling;
- Loading/changing pre-labelled removable media;
- Reporting the status of indicator lights;
- Resetting circuit breakers;
- Checking cable connections;
- Reporting physical conditions within the data centre;
- Cable management;
- Physically installing or removing equipment from colocation environment;
- Device labelling.
Level 2 support also includes:
- Logging on to client servers;
- Performing OS installations according to published installation processes;
- Performing software installations according to published installation processes;
- Basic web server administration tasks such as: creating new virtual hosts, adding SSL certificates, activating authentications etc.;
- Modifications of standard OS settings according to client directions;
- Kernel updates and recompilation;
- Software updates and recompilation;
- Soft reboots (reboot done after logging in to a server);
- File system checking;
- Basic system troubleshooting;
- Performing any client supplied system admin procedure.
Level 3 support also includes:
- Management activities according to client directions;
- Database troubleshooting;
- LAN network device administration (switches, load balancers etc.);
- Security administration such as firewall rule base administration (unmanaged firewalls only);
- Creating scripts;
- Responding to client monitoring events;
- Problem management activities.