Our services Contact us
TelecityGroup High-Density Hosting (HDH) Service provides customers with an environment to support the power, cooling and management requirements of the latest high density blade servers.
Key benefits of our high-density hosting:
- Cost-effective: TelecityGroup’s power and cooling capabilities ensure that high-density servers are managed in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Monitored: TelecityGroup data centre engineers manage the high-density hosting environment to ensure that power and cooling conditions are optimised 24x7.
- Resilient: Redundant, high-capacity and stable power supplies, backed up by Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems and diesel generators provide a resilient hosting environment.
- Secure: Advanced fire detection/suppression and data centre security systems provide very early detection to help avoid fire, loss and business disruption.
- Medium Density: Up to 7 kW of cooling capacity per cabinet for medium density hosting.
- High Density: Up to 20 kW of cooling capacity per cabinet for high density hosting.
UK data centre expansion
Flexible, advanced and efficient by design. We’ve added 21MW to Powergate, our flagship London data centre.
New 3.5MW data centre close to MediaCity now open.
3MW of customer capacity has been added to one of the world’s most connected data centres.